A fun, friendly and stylish hostel set in an ideal position to visit the sights of London.
Clink78 combines 200 years of history with a quirky and colourful interior located in London's King's Cross. Offering a wide range of clean and modern facilities with many bedroom options including single-sex dorms, mixed sex dorms to private ensuite rooms. Children are welcome at Clink but must be booked into a private room with their parent or carer aged 18+.
History to the present day
Set in a former courthouse dating back over 200 years. The building is classed as an English Heritage building due to its front entrance, the reception area, two original court rooms and seven original prison cells.
Food and Drinks
The hostel provides all-you-can-eat continental breakfast at a cost of £2.00 per person between the hours of 7.00am and 10.00am. There are also snack and drinks vending machines. The hostel has its own bar called Clashbar which is open every night from 6:00pm with Happy Hour.
- Free luggage facilities.
- Free bed linen which includes pillowcase, duvet and sheets.
- Security is important and whilst staying at Clink78 security lockers are available for an additional small charge, secure swipe key cards for bedrooms and main entrance.
- 24-hour reception and security staff many who are multi-lingual.
- Internet corner with free Wi-Fi, TV lounge and Laundry.
- Disabled toilet.
- For visitors to London, the hostel offers a travel shop whereby you can book tickets for excursions or attractions and also offers a free walking tour of London (please note there is a small charge for large groups).
- ATM and change machine.
- An outside smoking area is located in the basement.
We could not find any rooms for the selected dates.
try again here
Breakfast (at additional cost)
Public car parking for a charge (nearby)
Free broadband access (wifi)
Food and Drinks
Continental breakfast (additional cost)
Museums (walking distance)
Recommended restaurants (walking distance)
Theatre (walking distance)
Clink78 Hostel, London Newly available!
Be the first to leave a review!
Address: 78 Kings Cross Road, London, WC1X 9QG, United Kingdom
Check In: 14:30 (2:30pm) Onwards (no arrivals allowed outside this window)
Check Out: 04:00 (4:00am) - 10:00 (10:00am)
Directions: The closest Tube and Mainline Stations are Kings Cross and St Pancras. When leaving the station ensure that Euston Road is in front of you and that Kings Cross and St Pancras are behind you. Turn left onto Euston Road and continue, the road will become Pentonville Road. Carry on down Pentonville and the second street on the right is Kings Cross Road, take this road and you will see the hostel on the left.
All of the major airports have train links to Kings Cross and St Pancras Stations.
- Passport, driver's license or government issued identity card are required upon check-in.
- Note that all our dorms are mixed unless a girl dorm is booked.
- Guests that wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book whole dorms or private rooms.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18. They will be refused check-in.
- When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, Clink78 cannot guarantee that guests will all be staying in the same room. It is suggested that private rooms are booked if the party does not wish to be split.
- In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God… ) affecting the booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to the confirmed booking.