Budget accommodation in the heart of Glasgow, offering either private rooms or dorm beds.
Euro Hostel Glasgow is passionate about providing guests with a stay to be remembered at a budget-friendly price. The city centre locations, vibrant atmosphere and comfortable beds make this the perfect accommodation for guests seeking both private and shared hostel rooms.
Food and Drinks
An all you can eat breakfast is available for £5.00 per guest per night. The all you can eat breakfast includes unlimited access to a Hot and Cold Buffet Breakfast, both continental and cooked for only £5.
Mint & Lime bar, designed by one of the UK’s premier bar designers provides comfortable, relaxed and inviting surroundings and an ideal place for a meal, drinks after a busy day or meeting new friends. It is popular with local students, business people and international travellers creating an eclectic mix of personalities.
Open for breakfast from 7am-10am and with dining from 12pm-9pm the menu has something for everyone. Meal deals and drink promos are available every day of the week including 2 meals and 2 drinks for £10. There is a wide range of whisky, wine and cocktails on offer and a pool table, games machines and Free WiFi.
Grounds and gardens
- Direct City centre location!
- 5 Minute walk to central station
- 10 Minute walk to Queen Street Station
- Glasgow Green is only a 10-minute walk away from our front door!
- Single, Double, Twin & Family Rooms with TVs
- All rooms en-suite
- VIP Suites with private lounges
- Secret Garden for VIP Suite guests
- Secure storage in every room
- Premium Super-Fast Wi-Fi available throughout
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour vending
- Electronic key card access
- Mint 24-hour Bar and Kitchen with Sky Sports & BT Sports
- Self Service laundry
- Residents games/chill out lounge
- Early Check-In and Late-Check-Out options
- Higher floors, for a peaceful sleep
- Tour Booking Service
- Guest Kitchen open from 7 am until 10 pm daily
- Secure luggage storage before check-in or after check-out (£1.50 per bag, per day)
- Free bike store
- Discounted parking rates nearby
- Wheelchair access
Sorry, there is not enough availability to meet your criteria.
Disabled access available
Free broadband access (wifi)
Food and Drinks
Cooked breakfast (additional cost)
Museums (walking distance)
Recommended restaurants (walking distance)
Theatre (walking distance)
Public car parking for a charge (nearby)
Address: 318 Clyde Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland, G1 4NR, United Kingdom
Check In: 15:00 (3:00pm) Onwards (arrivals normally allowed outside this window if your travel plans can't be adjusted)
Check Out: 10:30 (10:30am) - 10:30 (10:30am)
- From Central Station: Take the Union Street exit and turn right. Cross Argyle Street and continue down Jamaica Street. The situated on the corner with Clyde Street.
- From Glasgow Airport: By Foot Scottish City Link and Fairline (Glasgow Airport Link) operate a regular bus service between the airport and Central Station. From the bus stop on Hope Street turn left onto Gordon Street, right onto Union Street across Argyle Street and continue down Jamaica Street. The hostel is on the corner with Clyde Street. Taxis are plentiful in Glasgow and there is a rank at the Airport. Alternatively, transport from Glasgow Airport to Euro Hostels can be arranged through Glasgow Airport Millennium Taxis.
- Nearest Station: Central Station